NBA Uniform Guideline sheets

blase

Hi all,

Through other posts, I have seen NBA Uniform Guideline Sheet 0910denveruniform.jpg

Where do this come from? Are they available for other pro sports?

I would really like to get my hands on high quality versions of these or even .pdfs.

Can anyone help me?

Hi all,

Through other posts, I have seen NBA Uniform Guideline Sheet 0910denveruniform.jpg

Where do this come from? Are they available for other pro sports?

I would really like to get my hands on high quality versions of these or even .pdfs.

Can anyone help me?

They are all on the NBA Media site. You generally need to be affiliated with a member of some sort of media in order to get the graphics and other items.

• 2 weeks later...

I was actually able to join NFL Media despite having no media affiliation whatsoever. I just typed in my info and that's that. Signed up months ago and nothing has ever come of it, so I get the impression that most of these "media" sites don't really care who joins so long as you aren't giving away confidential info and what not.

I was actually able to join NFL Media despite having no media affiliation whatsoever. I just typed in my info and that's that. Signed up months ago and nothing has ever come of it, so I get the impression that most of these "media" sites don't really care who joins so long as you aren't giving away confidential info and what not.

Wait, what kind of info did you put in to make them think you were apart of the media?

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Wait, what kind of info did you put in to make them think you were apart of the media?

I said I was part of "International Sports Research, Ltd." And then a few minutes later, I had access to the site. I still have access, too.

Like I said, I guess anything that appears credible is fine. Just don't share your account with others and maybe they don't care.

I said I was part of "International Sports Research, Ltd." And then a few minutes later, I had access to the site. I still have access, too.

Like I said, I guess anything that appears credible is fine. Just don't share your account with others and maybe they don't care.

Very clever! Have you applied and gained access for anything else besides the NFL?

What is the NFL Media Site URL anyway?

Very clever!  Have you applied and gained access for anything else besides the NFL?

http://www.nflmedia.com - Seems to be updated very slowly, though. They still don't have the new conference and playoff logos available for download yet.

And yeah, I'll have to try to see if I can gain access to the NBA and NHL media sites, too. What's the worst that happens? I get rejected?

Very clever!  Have you applied and gained access for anything else besides the NFL?

http://www.nflmedia.com - Seems to be updated very slowly, though. They still don't have the new conference and playoff logos available for download yet.

And yeah, I'll have to try to see if I can gain access to the NBA and NHL media sites, too. What's the worst that happens? I get rejected?

You?ll have to let us know if you made it through with the others.....

Great. Now us folks with legit access are going to have to go through hoops soon enough to re-sign up for access to these sites when the organizations catch wind of this. Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut.

Great. Now us folks with legit access are going to have to go through hoops soon enough to re-sign up for access to these sites when the organizations catch wind of this. Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut.

Well maybe those sites should have made it harder for people to sign up in the first place.

And if they do eventually change their registration policies, oh well... Guess I can't join again. No big deal.

+1. Now there is greater risk for counterfeit merchandise to be made solely due to this.

Well maybe those sites should have made it harder for people to sign up in the first place.

And if they do eventually change their registration policies, oh well... Guess I can't join again. No big deal.

Thanks to telling some of us here that you have no morals what so ever.

+1. Now there is greater risk for counterfeit merchandise to be made solely due to this.

Thanks to telling some of us here that you have no morals what so ever.

Morals, really? It's a website. And besides, the only reason I even joined it was so I could find some media guides. I have no interest in making counterfeit merchandise or anything of the like. That's what I'd consider immoral...

Although it is strange you judge someone's morals based solely on what websites they've attempted to register with.

I think the main concern is now that the cat has been let out of the bag (definitely not the first time); everyone is concerned that everyone and their dog will now sign up, and these Holy Files we all hold dear to our hearts will be leaked on a massive scale!

I think the main concern is now that the cat has been let out of the bag (definitely not the first time); everyone is concerned that everyone and their dog will now sign up, and these Holy Files we all hold dear to our hearts will be leaked on a massive scale!

I really don't think this will happen. Sure, some people such as myself are probably members of these media-only sites, and yet I get the impression that most people don't know you can pretty much join with no restrictions and/or just don't care.

Either way, we're getting off-topic. This topic is supposed to be about NBA uniform guidelines, so let's get back to that. I got things off-topic in the first place, sorry about that.

I really don't think this will happen. Sure, some people such as myself are probably members of these media-only sites, and yet I get the impression that most people don't know you can pretty much join with no restrictions and/or just don't care.

Either way, we're getting off-topic. This topic is supposed to be about NBA uniform guidelines, so let's get back to that. I got things off-topic in the first place, sorry about that.

If Chris has been told by some teams not to display their current logos, why don't you think that leagues do not have "lurkers" here just to see what is given out? I have been a member on travel sites prior to joining here and there are airline/hotel affinity associates on those threads just to prevent fraud.

A person with FOUR posts wanted information and you gave to him/her with no prior check towards what they were wanting it for. To me, that is unethical.

If Chris has been told by some teams not to display their current logos, why don't you think that leagues do not have "lurkers" here just to see what is given out? I have been a member on travel sites prior to joining here and there are airline/hotel affinity associates on those threads just to prevent fraud.

A person with FOUR posts wanted information and you gave to him/her with no prior check towards what they were wanting it for. To me, that is unethical.

Well, then the message board shouldn't have a Requests board.

But remember that nothing is bulletproof. People who want whatever for unethical reasons will find a way to get it, whether or not they join any of those so-called media sites. For the record, I've never sent anyone on this board anything. I asked for someone's e-mail address in a requests topic, but I haven't sent it out yet simply because I haven't checked up on that topic. Is that unethical? Maybe. But then I guess that would make Wikipedia unethical because it has a great many number of various sports logos available in vector formats for anyone to "borrow."

Archived