Funky Helmet concepts

gladsadmad

dont know if it was intentional, but did you realize that if the flame area on the ridge of the helmet is symmetic on the other side that it would make a face??

the second one wouldnt work in real life...it just seems there is too much gradient-stuff going on.

dont know if it was intentional, but did you realize that if the flame area on the ridge of the helmet is symmetic on the other side that it would make a face??

That's was I was thinking.

As for the helmet designs, I wouldn't call them "funky" or "unusual". They look like normally-designed helmets.

the second one wouldnt work in real life...it just seems there is too much gradient-stuff going on.

Reminds me of the so-called 'Delta demon' - if you see Delta's old tail design a certain way it makes an evil-looking face (the light blue part at the forward middle edge):

delta_airlines.jpg

Close-up:

Reg_1.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Not just a face...an ALIEN FACE.

87Redskins.png

The wave should be facing the other direction.

This reminds me of a gal I saw on the news one time; real ditzy-like. She had totaled her car after hitting a pack of deer and when the news reporter asked her to describe what happened, she said, " It was a little snowy while I was driving, and I passed one of those signs, so I figured I'd better keep a good eye out for them. Then, suddenly, WHACK, and I knew right then I'd hit one... I never imagined they would be crossing from the left side."

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The wave should be facing the other direction.

This reminds me of a gal I saw on the news one time; real ditzy-like. She had totaled her car after hitting a pack of deer and when the news reporter asked her to describe what happened, she said, " It was a little snowy while I was driving, and I passed one of those signs, so I figured I'd better keep a good eye out for them. Then, suddenly, WHACK, and I knew right then I'd hit one... I never imagined they would be crossing from the left side."

I have always thought that deer crossing sign would look great on the side of a football helmet.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived