2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

NEW.ERA

Not having a captain is stupid. It's especially bad that there's no captain of the Montreal Canadiens. What, the shoes of Saku Koivu are simply too big for this franchise to fill?

You know what is worse than not having a captain? Naming your goalie the captain!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's an interesting situation. The Canadiens currently have no captain. Say they do win the Stanley Cup this year, who get the honors of being the first to raise it? Does that honor go directly to one of the four assistant captains? Or does it go to the team's best player? If the answer is the latter choice, will we see the first Goalie have the Cup presented to him during the post-game celebration? If it hasn't been decided yet, my vote goes to Halak!!

Just for appearance giggles, have Bettman hand the Cup to Hal Gill.....

I know the Ducks didn't qualify, but I thought this was funny enough to post, since it is a spoof of the Playoff commercials...

That's one of the better spoofs I've seen. My favorite one is still the Bombay spoof.

FYI, NHL.com has some new history will be made commercials from these playoffs on their main page. They're pretty good.

i understand where they are going with the franzen one , but i dont like it because they lost that series anyway . ohh , and i dont like the excess of canadiens ones either , but thats just cause im a pens fan :P

glossysig5.png

Game over in Boston, the Bruins advance.

I was unaware of the new 6-minute format of Game 7...

Great pace to this game. I am just looking forward to an intense Game 7. Should be one of the better Game 7's we've had in a while.

I have reasons to root for both sides (Bruins - B's/Habs series, Ducks get a better draft pick from Philly, Flyers - Chris Pronger the ex-Duck, complete the epic comeback), so I just want an intense game. And so far we're getting it.

Go hockey.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I was unaware of the new 6-minute format of Game 7...

Great pace to this game. I am just looking forward to an intense Game 7. Should be one of the better Game 7's we've had in a while.

I have reasons to root for both sides (Bruins - B's/Habs series, Ducks get a better draft pick from Philly, Flyers - Chris Pronger the ex-Duck, complete the epic comeback), so I just want an intense game. And so far we're getting it.

Go hockey.

Orrrrrr maybe Boston found themselves?

C'mon Flyers. Make this interesting.

If the Flyers have taught me anything this postseason, it's to never count them out! This one's FAR from ovah.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

If the Flyers have taught me anything this postseason, it's to never count them out! This one's FAR from ovah.

Flyers look like they have pooped their pants out there.

Yeah OK haha.

Unless the Flyers find it within themselves to create an incredibly symbolic 4-goal comeback, then this thing is over.

Go Canadiens

It's obvious the B's are playing off the high of the C's from last night. ^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Well, it's 3-1. Bruins gotta keep the aggressive play up. They've had too many times this season where they've played a great period and came out flat in the next. Hopefully, that's not one of these games.

A hypothetical question for Bruins fans: On what level of pissed off would you guys be if the Sharks clinched the Cup in Boston with Thorton lifting the cup over his head?

I hope no Bruins fan answers this unless the B's are officially in the finals. Sorry, LightningRide75!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

A hypothetical question for Bruins fans: On what level of pissed off would you guys be if the Sharks clinched the Cup in Boston with Thorton lifting the cup over his head?

I hope no Bruins fan answers this unless the B's are officially in the finals. Sorry, LightningRide75!

That's fine. I don't want to jinx the Bruins.

Italy.png

Archived