My 2nd Try At A Jays Concept...

Braden

Okay, okay... I don't share the same opinions about the Blue Jays identity with a lot of people. But this time it's different. I am CONVINCED that all the Jays need is a few minor adjustments and their identity would be great. I've been spending a fair bit of time trying to find the right places to put their colours.

Well, I think this works.

Concept Site

Please... I beg you for your feedback!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I like what you did with the numbers and, I'm not sure, but it looks like you tilted the wordmark a bit too, which I like.

A few little critiques...I don't know if you wanted to preserve the graphite look on the road or not, but I think the grey is a tad too dark. And, personally, I would have gone with navy caps, but that's only because I dislike black as anything more than an accent.

Good work, though!

To add in another idea, I'd make the hats some shade of blue, as Waffles also mentioned. I don't know if the blue that you used in the wordmark would be too light for the hats, but some shade of blue. The black hat doesn't really hang with the rest of the uniform since you integrated the blue and deemphasized the black.

Other than that and my life-long hatred of the Blue Jays because of 1993, I think that the concept is great. Good work.

Its not bad. Not bad at all.

But I dunno why you all hate the graphite hats. I love em. Im wearing one right now, and id love to see it incorporated somehow

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I would defintely buy the blue one. It is kinda like how the Red Sox have the all Red jerseys. Nicely done.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived