Atlanta Falcons

Brave-Bird 08

Here is a fun little off the path concept for the evening. I re-did the Falcons in a series last year, however I feel like I went after traditionalist jabber and ended up making a concept I didn't like personally--using tons of red and silver. So I gave it a lot of thought. I'm going to keep it simple. I did something very similar to this alllll the way back in my ms paint days on a motion template. As a Falcons fan, this is what I would feel to be a perfect uniform set...using all of the elements of the Falcons redesign in 2003.

*sorry for the images being so large.

Falcons1.png

Falcons2.png

Falcons4.png

Falcons3.png

One pair of white pants. Black pants interchangable with black and white jerseys, white pants interchangable with all. Silver pants worn with white jersey only, red jersey worn with white pants only. Red socks worn with road combinations only.

Plenty of modern, plenty of mix-and-match, but right up my alley. What do you think?

I actually quite like the sleeve treatment you did. Its unique, looks really good and still gives off the swooping sharp curve/talon vibe. However the gray pants have got to go. You don't use gray anywhere else. Black and white pants are all this set needs.

I actually quite like the sleeve treatment you did. Its unique, looks really good and still gives off the swooping sharp curve/talon vibe. However the gray pants have got to go. You don't use gray anywhere else. Black and white pants are all this set needs.

ah! Knew someone would say that eventually, but first reply? haha. Actually, there is a tad of gray...the last stroke on the helmet decal. Not noticable, I know. It's just my favorite look from Atlanta. I feel like white on white in modern templates always looks soft...especially the Falcon's current white on white. The grey from the 1990s (no silver anywhere else) always did it for me

display_image.jpg

ah! Knew someone would say that eventually, but first reply? haha. Actually, there is a tad of gray...the last stroke on the helmet decal. Not noticable, I know. It's just my favorite look from Atlanta. I feel like white on white in modern templates always looks soft...especially the Falcon's current white on white. The grey from the 1990s (no silver anywhere else) always did it for me

display_image.jpg

Have to be honest, I think that picture you provided just proved his point. The slight difference between the white and grey makes the pants look like they've been washedtoo many times or something. It's pretty terrible.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

display_image.jpg

Have to be honest, I think that picture you provided just proved his point. The slight difference between the white and grey makes the pants look like they've been washedtoo many times or something. It's pretty terrible.

Agree to disagree then. Maybe it's b/c I'm a Dawg fan. I'm a sucker for silver britches

I like this. You've removed a lot of unnecessary elements while keeping a slick, modern design. I usually don't like colored sleeves, but I think you've done it well here, and it makes the sleeves always match up with the helmet, which I like.

As far as the silver pants go, from a consistency and design standpoint I understand people who want them gone. It is really awkward to have one huge swath of silver when it isn't used anywhere else. However, from a historical standpoint I completely understand why you put them in. I can see both sides of that issue, so I'll defer to the tastes of the designer.

Nice job here.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Here is a fun little off the path concept for the evening. I re-did the Falcons in a series last year, however I feel like I went after traditionalist jabber and ended up making a concept I didn't like personally--using tons of red and silver. So I gave it a lot of thought. I'm going to keep it simple. I did something very similar to this alllll the way back in my ms paint days on a motion template. As a Falcons fan, this is what I would feel to be a perfect uniform set...using all of the elements of the Falcons redesign in 2003.

*sorry for the images being so large.

Falcons1.png

Falcons2.png

Falcons4.png

Falcons3.png

One pair of white pants. Black pants interchangable with black and white jerseys, white pants interchangable with all. Silver pants worn with white jersey only, red jersey worn with white pants only. Red socks worn with road combinations only.

Plenty of modern, plenty of mix-and-match, but right up my alley. What do you think?

Most definitely these concepts are far better than what the Falcons use right now. They look a little throwback and yet very modern and new. I just love them! Wish they were real Falcons unis!

Denver-Broncos---Team-Name---3D.png

Man, this is a nice update you did for the Arizona Falcons...or is it Atlanta Cardinals? *head spins before passing out from confusion*

But really, I do like this, as I consider the Falcons the true red and black team of the NFL.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

There is never a need for a team to have both white and silver pants in their wardrobe (or white and gold pants for that matter.) I sorta understand that some may feel that the silver clashes with the white jerseys, which is why the Panthers use white pants, but it's pretty silly to have silver pants exclusively for the white jerseys. If you really want silver pants, then just go with silver and black.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived