Ottawa Senators Graphics Set

TruColor

I love this logo. I think it's a great update of the original and should adorn their jerseys.

OttawaSenators_SEL1b_2008-9999.png

I agree. Why isn't this one their primary???

I also agree with the above.

I agree with Quillz, who agrees with Colorwerx, who argrees with andrewharrington. At the VERY LEAST, but this logo on the shoulders. Instead they put that stupid O logo there.

And before anyone says that I should have removed the logo from the post I quoted due to the fact it is in the post right above mine, I say nah because this Senators logo is great. It's simple, but realistic enough not to be overbearing.

Edit: Morgo also agrees with Quiilz, Colorwerx, andrewharrington and myself and I'm happy that everyone is in agreement on this topic.

I love this logo. I think it's a great update of the original and should adorn their jerseys.

%7Boption%7D

I agree with Quillz, who agrees with Colorwerx, who argrees with andrewharrington. At the VERY LEAST, but this logo on the shoulders. Instead they put that stupid O logo there.

And before anyone says that I should have removed the logo from the post I quoted due to the fact it is in the post right above mine, I say nah because this Senators logo is great. It's simple, but realistic enough not to be overbearing.

Edit: Morgo also agrees with Quiilz, Colorwerx, andrewharrington and myself and I'm happy that everyone is in agreement on this topic.

I too agree this should be the primary on the jerseys.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

%7Boption%7D

I too agree this should be the primary on the jerseys.

Add my vote to this being the primary logo. As much as I like the current primary logo, this is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better.

This should have been used for the current third jersey, as I think it sucks with the current SENS wordmark logo.

It should be on the primary jerseys, which should be the old laurel-leaf design from the old thirds, and there shouldn't be a new third at all. How do you do such an awesome update of what was already a good logo and never find a place to put it? What's the point, then?

Oh and the Peace Tower logo always gets a lot of crap but I like it, and I'd like it more if they made the tower mint green for the sake of introducing some novel flecks of color like the Hawks do.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

It should be on the primary jerseys, which should be the old laurel-leaf design from the old thirds, and there shouldn't be a new third at all. How do you do such an awesome update of what was already a good logo and never find a place to put it? What's the point, then?

I was playing around with that idea the other day:

OttawaSenators_PropJR3a.png

I'll admit this is fairly half-assed...obviously it would need to be in the Edge format, and with more current shoulder patches, but I love the idea of this.

I was playing around with that idea the other day:

OttawaSenators_PropJR3a.png

I'll admit this is fairly half-assed...obviously it would need to be in the Edge format, and with more current shoulder patches, but I love the idea of this.

That's beautiful. I always liked the leaf/Peace Tower logo. It's fitting for the team name, in some ways even more so then the two Roman themed marks.

Alternate (flat, non-metallic) version:

OttawaSenators_PropJR3b.png

This. This is what the sens should be wearing and maybe a =0= fauxback alternate.

If there was ever a black jersey the Sens ever wore, this was the best of them. And yes, I agree, this should be their new third uni.

If they ever do use their current shoulder patch logo for a third jersey, they should use the old barber-pole design with it. The junior team in Ottawa, the 67s, have been using it for years.

Archived