New Utah Jazz jerseys

Delux247

Round number font doesn't work for the primaries. I'm not saying go with standard block, but something more sharp is needed to go with that logo.

For the alts, maybe go with something Texas Rangersish since it has the little notches and matches that wordmark a little more.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The shorts don't match the jerseys at all (they're the strongest part of the concept, though, by far), the green alt looks out of place, and the number font doesn't match anything else on the jerseys.

If you're going to change things, add some side panels that resemble the shorts, make the sleeve and collar striping a lot simpler, and use a blocky font.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I'd suggest you add at the bottom of the legs the same style of stripes as on the sleeves and collar. The "J" (I think it's a J) on the shorts has to go. They don't look very good, maybe if they were smaller and didn't take so much space, it would look better.

Also: Add some green into the ball on the road jersey's script. And like others have said, numbers with sharper edges are needed.

I see how the design on the shorts is supposed to mimic the tail of the music note. Weren't there some college basketball teams that recently used a short pattern like that? Works perfect here, though not necessarily with the traditional trim up top or the current numeral style.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived