FIFA Murals wallpaper

Conrad.

The ESPN murals are pretty amazing, so I wanted to do them some homage by putting them on a wallpaper to get me amped for the World Cup. I picked my 5 favorite teams and cropped the pictures and framed them with gold, silver, and bronze frames (accordingly to my favoritism to the teams). Then I placed them on a regal-looking wall as if it my personal art collection:

th_FIFAMuralsOnWall.jpg

I can take requests if anyone else wants one, all I need to know is which teams, which frame color for each team, and how many teams total (I could do anywhere from 1-8 teams on the wall)...i also need to know which wallpaper size too, cuz my 1366x768 is kind of out of the ordinary i suppose.

Yeah, I'm just happy that people with graphic programs greater than mine have caught World Cup fever, because this has led to a wealth of awesomeness.

I request one with Ivory Coast on the left, the US in the center, and the Netherlands in the right, in 1280x800.

Thanks a lot in advance. This is a nifty idea!

This is some sick :censored:, C.

I'll bite...U.S. in the center, flanked by Argentina on the sides.

I'll be patiently waiting...thanks in advance.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

They look great could I bother you for one more request.

Nigeria on the left, England on the Right and the Dutch in the middle.

Thanks again.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Could I get one with the US large in the center (gold frame), with Spain on the left (silver frame), and Ghana on the right (bronze frame).

1152x864 please.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Sick man, I'm currently sporting just the US one as my background but it looks dumb since it doesn't fill the whole screen.

Could I get US in the middle (gold), with Germany, Holland, Spain, and Argentina (all silver) flanking. Thanks

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Buc, do you want the US pic centered and the Argentina pic doubled on both sides? Also, what size for you, good sir?

That'll work for me. Oh, and I have goofy resolution on my Mac screen (1440x990 or something like that)...but a 16x12 or 12x8 would work perfect for my PC laptop.

Thanks in advance...again.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

Thanks, man!!!

Archived