International Concepts

theflakeband

Posted for 3 days only  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the shoulders on that one, and if it's just England, shouldn't they not be wearing blue?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I don't like the shoulders on that one, and if it's just England, shouldn't they not be wearing blue?

It's a throwback to the early 80's and if you never seen England play before 2010, they've almost always worn blue shorts. Look at all the previous World Cups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Fair enough.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Congrats on finishing an excellent thread that had me hooked at the first post!

Thanks For the support.

I'm going to do the next 64 teams that have a rich history,and are a decent national team. So please continue the C&C, and voting on the polls.

Love the Honduras and retro-English kits!

For the Chile kits I think you need to eliminate the national flag and keep the badge, otherwise it just looks odd to have two flags next to each other.

Looking at it now I can see that, I thought about bringing back the old Chile badge.

Archived