Team Clock Gadgets

wyopokes2

gta4settings.png

A few months ago a great friend of mine showed me how to make gadgets for the Windows Vista and Windows 7 sidebars. I have been making myself these gadgets for quite a while and I thought it was about time to give back to the community in a unique way. The gadgets are a great way to show team spirit. I don't know if anyone has done them on here yet so I figured I would give it a shot. On a desktop they look like this.

To use you must copy the folder I will send you, preferably to an email address p.m.'d to me into the gadgets folder. The easiest way to find this folder is to search for "shell:gadgets". Once put in there, open up your gadgets menu from the desktop and it should be in there. These are fully functioning clocks.

As for requests, for now I am limiting them to 2 per person as they are very time consuming.

I will need:

1.) The logo you want used

2.) Background color

3.) Tick Color

Please enjoy and let the requests pile in

Can I get a Philadelphia Eagles with eagle head logo

background color: midnight green

tick color: silver

Also a Philadelphia Phillies with the old P logo from the 70's and 80's

background color: maroon

tick color: white

desertstormvet599th@hotmail.com

Phillies102708_1.pngEagles_15.jpg

logo: http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/1/30/full/b9hvwjslf7jzh18ej6y4.gif

background color: red

tick color: white

doncaps819@hotmail.com

thanks a bunch man I cant wait to see how these work!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived