Lakers NBA champions gear

TrueYankee26

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With my rant in the NBA Playoffs thread, i'll just comment and say these are hideous. A freeware font, terrible truckstop hat, and horrible layout on the locker room tee, i'm glad to not see the Celtics logo on that horrid package...

Keep it real...you'd have been first in line to buy that :censored: if it was rockin' the shamrock! :P

Well, second behind Gingy, but still in line nonetheless.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I swear, there's no true pride when you're a Laker fan, you're just a part of the biggest bandwagon in all of sports!!!!

Are you confusing the Rays with the Lakers?

In my area the bandwagon of Rays fans is through the roof after the WS appearance from many I've heard.

Although usually I'm being asked if I'm really a Pirates fan to being the baseball talk. Ha.

2ly2w09.jpg

In my opinion, the NBA is a players league. It's ok to sort of bandwagon in basketball because like me- I go for whoever my favorite player plays for.

I couldn't agree more. That's why I no longer follow basketball.

As I've said before, I only watch team sports. ;)

I also agree, but the only ones who win are true teams. The Lakers, Spurs, and Bulls come to mind from recent years. Sure they had their superstars but they had an incredible supporting cast too. I still havent seen Lebron win a game in the finals because all he cares about is himself. (Please come to Chicago)

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived