Lakers NBA champions gear

TrueYankee26

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear, there's no true pride when you're a Laker fan, you're just a part of the biggest bandwagon in all of sports!!!!

Well, they do keep winning, so why not? I mean, youre just stupid to grow up in LA and be a Clipper fan

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I swear, there's no true pride when you're a Laker fan, you're just a part of the biggest bandwagon in all of sports!!!!

Well, they do keep winning, so why not? I mean, youre just stupid to grow up in LA and be a Clipper fan

I agree, and I'll respect the true "Laker Fans" but not the bandwagon fans that invade our entire country!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

I agree, and I'll respect the true "Laker Fans" but not the bandwagon fans that invade our entire country!

If it makes you feel any better, I like the Jazz :rolleyes:

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Every team has its bandwagon fans. But I assure you, there are many true Lakers fans.

There are no true Laker fans, they're just a bunch of Raider fans who are find something to do when the Raiders aren't playing. You can tell their IQ's by how many stupid car flags they fly. That's just a warning to those of us intelligent people to stay away from people with IQ's of 1-4. I don't like and I don't respect Laker fans at all.

There are no true Laker fans, they're just a bunch of Raider fans who are find something to do when the Raiders aren't playing. You can tell their IQ's by how many stupid car flags they fly. That's just a warning to those of us intelligent people to stay away from people with IQ's of 1-4. I don't like and I don't respect Laker fans at all.

No, there are definitely true Laker fans. We just don't need to be seen with said car flags and we aren't roaming down Figueroa right now throwing cones at cars.

VmWIn6B.png

A few years ago, I met a girl who was a Lakers fan and a Yankees fan. In isolation, I can deal with those. But for one person to like both? That's just lazy. Let me guess. Is her favorite football team the Patriots?

Every team that wins anything has tons of bandwagon fans. So what - sports are about having fun. If "my" team's success is causing parties and other events to happen, and that gets otherwise non fans to come out and have fun, then bring them on. If you're upset about bandwagon fans, then you're probably insecure with your own life because you need to prove that you "love" a professional sports team more than someone else. It's goddam sports - it's not life.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

This is why I've been a true Lakers fan by whole life and never cared for the Raiders (I always rooted for the Rams.)

This is all just a prelude to the Clippers breaking out and taking the city.

I forgo all facetiousness in saying that nobody will remember this championship after the deals the Clips make starting July. Nobody.

Except for the people still in jail from rioting.

Archived