Lakers NBA champions gear

TrueYankee26

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every team that wins anything has tons of bandwagon fans. So what - sports are about having fun. If "my" team's success is causing parties and other events to happen, and that gets otherwise non fans to come out and have fun, then bring them on. If you're upset about bandwagon fans, then you're probably insecure with your own life because you need to prove that you "love" a professional sports team more than someone else. It's goddam sports - it's not life.

I wish I could add something to that. Perfect. Well done.

On topic, did Big Lots get the contract to make the hats?

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

I swear, there's no true pride when you're a Laker fan, you're just a part of the biggest bandwagon in all of sports!!!!

Every team has its bandwagon fans. But I assure you, there are many true Lakers fans.

Oh I know there are, it's just hard to take any of them seriously when everybody and their dog seems to be in love with Kobe Bryant and the clan. And this is coming from somebody who has a lot of respect for Kobe!

So what - sports are about having fun. If "my" team's success is causing parties and other events to happen, and that gets otherwise non fans to come out and have fun, then bring them on.

My point exactly; which is why I can't take them seriously! :D

I swear, there's no true pride when you're a Laker fan, you're just a part of the biggest bandwagon in all of sports!!!!

The homer/hater strikes again.

thicon_lol.gif What's that supposed to mean? Who exactly have I hated so much in the past aside from the Rockets and Nuggets? :D

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

That's not the cap - the one you linked to was the Western Conference Champions cap.

Here's the real one - have to say, if that's really chain-stitching I love it:

p8082526dt.jpg

That looks really spiffy.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

That's not the cap - the one you linked to was the Western Conference Champions cap.

Here's the real one - have to say, if that's really chain-stitching I love it:

p8082526dt.jpg

That looks really spiffy.

The stitching looks like it belong on a sombrero!

man-wearing-a-mexican-hat.jpg

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

I'm amused that the original poster is a Yankees fan and yet looks down on the success of the Lakers.

I'd be careful about that glass siding if I were you.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I just misspelled the word champions no biggie.

Are-are-are you shhhhhure you weren't *hic!* jush a leeeeetle shoushed when you posteteted that?

HIC!!

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

A few years ago, I met a girl who was a Lakers fan and a Yankees fan. In isolation, I can deal with those. But for one person to like both? That's just lazy. Let me guess. Is her favorite football team the Patriots?

No. That would be the Dallas Cowboys.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived