2010 CFB poster schedules

ONUV

Well being that I designed the Old Hat logo I can tell you it's 100% original and the letters are custom drawn. Thanks for the kind words, gents!

I see he used MGhelmets for most of the posters too. Makes it even more suspicious, I guess two guys should go after him for copying!

• 2 weeks later...

That Auburn poster is out of sight.

Disagree. The point of a poster schedule is to display what teams you're playing legibly and for the schedule to be a major element. Which really doesn't happen here.

Or the Point of your poster schedule is to promote your team. Which the poster does. I'd say 90% of Auburn fans already know the schedule, this is just something pretty to display in an office or bedroom.

It's a promotional item.

That Auburn poster is out of sight.

Disagree. The point of a poster schedule is to display what teams you're playing legibly and for the schedule to be a major element. Which really doesn't happen here.

Or the Point of your poster schedule is to promote your team. Which the poster does. I'd say 90% of Auburn fans already know the schedule, this is just something pretty to display in an office or bedroom.

It's a promotional item.

Then I'd just remove the schedule part of it. It makes no sense to have it there because of how small a role it plays. It's a nice poster, but I don't like it for the purpose it's serving.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived