New A's Alt

landmasta

Wouldn't mind seeing the A's in gold, although it probably doesn't beat their current alternate IMO...

Unless it'd replace the black alternate. I'm very interested to see this new jersey. I think the MLB needs a yellow jersey.

It was on uniwatch like a week or two ago, that a's announcers said gold jersey would replace the black next year.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Wouldn't mind seeing the A's in gold, although it probably doesn't beat their current alternate IMO...

Unless it'd replace the black alternate. I'm very interested to see this new jersey. I think the MLB needs a yellow jersey.

Wow, they still wear that garbage?

Yeah unfortunately they do.

6fQjS3M.png

Hey, I'd love it, sitting here with my yellow/green A's hat. I wonder if they'd go all out and wear gold pants, like those throwbacks we saw them play the Pirates in, or if they'd just do the tops, like the days of the Swingin' A's. It'd be great to see the black go, as there is no evidence of black in any of their other looks. It's Black-for-Black's-sake if I've ever seen it.

I really hope they go with just the "A's" (or even just "A") on the chest. That was such a big part of their look for nealy their entire time in Philadelphia when the franchise was actually relevant, as well as their famed years in Oakland. The Athletics and Oakland scripts were great as a change-up back in the late '80s, but they have run their course and are just look boring now.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived