Columbus Blue Jackets alt jersey

habsfan1

Aside from the piping to nowhere and the pit-stains, it's good.

Like the striping pattern, and using the 90's logo is a nice touch- most people avoid it like the plague.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

using the 90's logo is a nice touch- most people avoid it like the plague.

That's the whole point of why I used it. With a suitable jersey, people tend to notice the bad logos much less.

That's one thing I enjoy doing when it comes to making hockey jersey concepts. Taking something that's disliked by the majority and wrapping it up so nicely that the flaws don't look like flaws. I've done many jerseys like that before.

using the 90's logo is a nice touch- most people avoid it like the plague.

That's the whole point of why I used it. With a suitable jersey, people tend to notice the bad logos much less.

That's one thing I enjoy doing when it comes to making hockey jersey concepts. Taking something that's disliked by the majority and wrapping it up so nicely that the flaws don't look like flaws. I've done many jerseys like that before.

It's not even a bad logo. I was a little disappointed they stopped using it (and the electric green). Far more unique and interesting than what they use now, not to say that their current set is bad, either.

Like the guy above me said, it might be worth seeing without the wordmark.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived