new Missouri State football helmet

Missouri State unveiled new football helmets on wednesday at media day, gone are the maroon shells that say "MISSOURI STATE", and are replaced with a metallic charcoal gray/granite shell with the Missouri State Bears bearhead logo.

FBWallpaperWide.jpg

sms.gif

this isn't the official Missouri State football team schedule, but something someone on Bearnation.com came up with i believe. and this isn't the best light to accurately show the true color of the helmet, but most of the people are saying the color does look like a metallic charcoal gray. now i just wish the bears would upgrade the bearhead and "MISSOURI STATE" wordmark, and get away from the denver bronco style.

sms.gif

Black has been a secondary color for more than 10 years, but this is too much. Even if it is a charcoal gray, the helmets should remain maroon. I think the use of just the bearhead logo is a good change. The previous weren't bad, but I think this works better. And even a maroon logo on a maroon shell would be better and more importantly, more appropriate for MSU.

Love the use of the bearhead. Shells probably shouldn't be charcoal for charcoal's sake...but on its own, it doesn't bother me much. Upgrade...tho it will probably become "minor upgrade" when I see how the charcoal doesn't work with the rest of the set.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived