Oklahoma State Equipment Room Tour

KJHillis

That is pretty nice, I like their collection of the other teams helmets at the end there.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Did you guys see the NFL helmets too? how'd they get those

If they have a former player who gets drafted or makes an NFL, the player gives them a helmet to illustrate to recruits that they may also be able reach the next level if they play at Ok State.

(That or Boone Pickens bought them as too.)

If they have a former player who gets drafted or makes an NFL, the player gives them a helmet to illustrate to recruits that they may also be able reach the next level if they play at Ok State.

Another possibility: the equipment managers from the NFL teams are friends with the ones from OK State.

I was a part of college athletics for 6 years, and I never encountered a school that didn't trade a helmet when they played a school for the first time.

Another possibility: the equipment managers from the NFL teams are friends with the ones from OK State.

I was a part of college athletics for 6 years, and I never encountered a school that didn't trade a helmet when they played a school for the first time.

That place is awesome. Thanks for sharing the link man. I love the chance to get a peek behind-the-scenes.

ah no problem, there are a lot of locker room videos on youtube. minnesota's hockey tour is also a good one

And don't worry. The NCAA Manual may have public videos like this banned as they could seem these as recruiting tools. Honestly, I think that would be the right thing. Boosters/FOTP know what these places look like. Most 10th grade players and their coaches do not. The current NCAA rules allows this to occur.

That place is awesome. Thanks for sharing the link man. I love the chance to get a peek behind-the-scenes.

ah no problem, there are a lot of locker room videos on youtube. minnesota's hockey tour is also a good one

And don't worry. The NCAA Manual may have public videos like this banned as they could seem these as recruiting tools. Honestly, I think that would be the right thing. Boosters/FOTP know what these places look like. Most 10th grade players and their coaches do not. The current NCAA rules allows this to occur.

Pssssh... what DOESN'T the NCAA consider a recruiting tool nowadays?

the lockers/locker room were probably the only thing in the video that stood out to me. Everything else has pretty much became standard across big BCS programs. Interesting though. You really don't realize how big of an operation a major college football program is.

FSU2.gif

Archived