"Filmstrip" sig concepts

Viper

It's been awhile since I've done a new sig series here, and as much as I still like the look of my v4.1 template I decided that it's about time for a change. In fact I'm actually considering doing two parallel sig series, but I'd like to get some feedback before I dive into them.

Basically what I have in mind are sigs designed to look like rolls of film. My first concept is pretty straightforward:

SuperSig.png

My second concept is much like the first one, but with a twist: Instead of the normal logo images, this concept inverts the colors to create a "photo negative" effect. This is what our favorite logos might look like in an antimatter universe. :)

SuperSig-.png

As I said, I'd like to get some feedback on these samples before I start doing complete sig sets. If I get enough interest, I'll do sets for the "Big Four" North American leagues first, then do colleges, soccer clubs and other leagues. Depending on the feedback I get, I also might do just the "positive" sigs or just the "negative" ones.

CCSLC signature.png

I want in! Can I get this, this,and this on both ( just to see which one is better).

OK, but it might be a couple of days. It is fantasy football draft prep season, you know. :)

Edit: Oh screw it, I'll just do them tonight. Here are the positives:

NFCCarolina.pngNBACharlotte.pngALToronto.png

CCSLC signature.png

Archived