Providence Bruins Concept

JamieRose

So I was thinking about updating the P Bruins logo. Their current logo looks especially dated next to the parent club's updated logo.

SO for those who don't know, here's the current logo.

2158.gif

And here's 2 of my ideas. The first stays true to looking just like the parent club, and the second takes some more modern liberties.

PBruins.png

I'd like to get some feedback on how to make this concept.. well.. good.

TDZiMMB.png

I made this for the "Redesign the AHL" thread a while back:

I didn't deviate from Boston's uniforms much, but the primary logo turned out almost the same. I'd love to see you do something a little more creative than mine...and for the record I prefer the logo on the left that's more like Boston's.

BruinsTemp.png

Wow! That's a really tough choice...

Why not go with the traditional one on the home and road, but use the modern one on the alt? Although I wouldn't mind seeing a version of the one on the right with a white P.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like just all yellow or all white on the top two, the bottom left reminds me of the Pittsburgh Pirates and the bottom right has too many lines and is very distracting. work with the middle two. maybe as a new alternate come up with something that combines the bear and the city of providence to make it, it's own basically since this team is so much like Boston in design. i hope you come up with something unique in the concept, but so far i like what i see.

lrg_6444e0b331f54e979d389637de158186.jpg

Archived