Big Ten Football Uniform Extravaganza!

TopCat

Hello world. Now that college football is here, I declare it time for some concepts! I will be doing new uniforms, or at least tweaks, to all 11 teams in the Big Ten. If you're lucky I might even do Nebraska. Now I know you're all squirming in your chairs so let's not stall this any longer!

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

I decided to start off with my team, the Gophers. Here is what they currently wear. Of course they mix and match the pants too. I actually think the uniforms look pretty sharp for the most part. For my concept I toned down the piping and added a design to the pants that flows a little better. The numbers now resemble the "M" logo, with the outline matching the actual number, as opposed to what they have now. No TV numbers either, they don't wear them now and I like the way it de-clutters the uniform.

MinnesotaHomeA.pngMinnesotaRoadA.pngMinnesotaAltA.png

Other jersey/pants combos: maroon/maroon, maroon/white, white/maroon, white/gold, gold/gold, gold/white

Next up will be... I'm not sure yet. Please no requests though. C&C on Minnesota if you'd like.

Ohio State University Buckeyes

Okay, not many comments on Minnesota, but I was expecting that. Now onto THE Ohio State University. I replaced black and silver with a dark gray, we'll call it graphite. I like the way it looks on their Pro Combats. Speaking of which, I used the Pro Combat jersey for these. Right now Ohio State uses the same stripe pattern for everything, but I made a new one to my liking. I also added a pair of white pants for the heck of it, I love me an all white uniform. Not a whole lot else to say about this one.

OhioStateHomeA.pngOhioStateRoadA.png

Other jersey/pants combos: red/white, white/white

Comments, criticism? Not sure who will be up next!

Love the OSU set.

I've been wanting them to drop black for a while now.

The striping works perfect on each application, so it's a winner for me.

Good job.

Only think I'd do is lighten up the 'Charcoal' it's a bit too dark, and kinda gets lost in the scarlet.

*I actually made a set in Teambuilder for OSU with white pants, a white jersey, and a white shell with the plain block "O" on it. It's looks sick. (In a good way... haha)

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Both are excellent and for some reason I love the gold on gold of the U of M, can't wait to see the rest of them.

how do you get those players names at the bottom of your replies?? I'm new to the board and i'm trying to get that myself

Someone was making them a few weeks back, I don't remember who though.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Both are excellent and for some reason I love the gold on gold of the U of M, can't wait to see the rest of them.

how do you get those players names at the bottom of your replies?? I'm new to the board and i'm trying to get that myself

Someone was making them a few weeks back, I don't remember who though.

Chapeeko and dmhtfld were making them a few months back, not too much of a challenge to recreate though.

Hello world. Now that college football is here, I declare it time for some concepts! I will be doing new uniforms, or at least tweaks, to all 11 teams in the Big Ten. If you're lucky I might even do Nebraska. Now I know you're all squirming in your chairs so let's not stall this any longer!

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

I decided to start off with my team, the Gophers. Here is what they currently wear. Of course they mix and match the pants too. I actually think the uniforms look pretty sharp for the most part. For my concept I toned down the piping and added a design to the pants that flows a little better. The numbers now resemble the "M" logo, with the outline matching the actual number, as opposed to what they have now. No TV numbers either, they don't wear them now and I like the way it de-clutters the uniform.

MinnesotaHomeA.pngMinnesotaRoadA.pngMinnesotaAltA.png

Other jersey/pants combos: maroon/maroon, maroon/white, white/maroon, white/gold, gold/gold, gold/white

Next up will be... I'm not sure yet. Please no requests though. C&C on Minnesota if you'd like.

Like maroon/gold, white/gold and white/maroon. Not white/white and not gold/anything else.

And (all together now) ... needs TV numbers. (Ask the people in the TCF Stadium press box where they should go.)

Packers-2.png

Ohio State University Buckeyes

Okay, not many comments on Minnesota, but I was expecting that. Now onto THE Ohio State University. I replaced black and silver with a dark gray, we'll call it graphite. I like the way it looks on their Pro Combats. Speaking of which, I used the Pro Combat jersey for these. Right now Ohio State uses the same stripe pattern for everything, but I made a new one to my liking. I also added a pair of white pants for the heck of it, I love me an all white uniform. Not a whole lot else to say about this one.

OhioStateHomeA.pngOhioStateRoadA.png

Other jersey/pants combos: red/white, white/white

Comments, criticism? Not sure who will be up next!

They look very Tampa Bay-ish. (I suppose pewter is not the same thing as graphite ...)

Some red pants as an option would be preferable to the white. I'm sort of opposed to white pants when you already have two non-white colors as a choice (scarlet/gray here, maroooooooooon/gold on Minny, etc.)

When you get around to Wisconsin, remember, it's CARDINAL and white. Badger Nation thanks you.

Packers-2.png

University of Michigan Wolverines

Okay, time for Michigan. I really like their current home set, and I didn't realize until today that their road uniform has crappy piping and junk on it. My concept is nothing crazy but a lot more organized. I changed the collar and sleeve cuffs to yellow, and took the design and number outlines off the road. I think I got a good balance of navy and yellow going on the road uni now. Another thing I did was add navy pants as an alternate option. Woohoo!

MichiganHomeA.pngMichiganRoadA.png

Other jersey/pants combos: navy/navy, white/navy

Archived