Favorite Baseball Caps

Lights Out

While we can argue all day about baseball jersey's that suck, not too many caps do. Baseball hats in general are pretty bad-ass... So many I love, so I'll keep it to currently used ones....

Detroit Tigers - both home and away......it pains me a great deal, cuz I absolutely hate the tigers, but I secretly wish I could rock one of these. Simply perfect.

St Louis Cards - Road navy......bought this hat for an old girlfriend once.....always kinda wanted it myself, but I can't really bring myself to wear gear for teams I don't root for.

Boston Redsox......another perfect hat for a team I detest.

New York Yankess.......see above

Cincinnati Reds - all of their hats really.......I'd say the all red is best (70s and 80s sans black were even better.) My first fitted cap ever was a Reds late-80s hat. As we speak, I'm waiting anxiously for my Black with red-bill alternate to ship.

Dodgers and royals....both amazing

Most of the Phillies hats.....I prefer the 80s maroon, but the current stuff is nice, the one with blue from some years back...all looked nice to me.

Pirates, giants, whitesox.....really too many to name here. Just looking through all of the above posts, the only ones I don't really like are the Rockies and Tampa bay hats....never really liked any of them (if the very first hat posted with the devil ray had a black bill I'd be a big fan.) Not really big on the marlins stuff either. In general, though its over-used I guess, any dark navy hat looks amazing to me....unfortunate that there aren't navy hats for my teams (jays and reds.)

Seattle Mariners: I love the hat with the teal crown/navy bill and the home cap with the navy crown/teal bill

Florida Marlins: The solid teal cap and the one with the teal crown/black bill

Arizona Diamondbacks: Their first road cap that had a black crown/teal bill and their solid purple cap

New York Yankees: Of all the interlocking NY logos they have, the one on their hats is my favorite

Boston Red Sox: The 70s cap with a red crown/navy bill was and is a beauty

California Angels: Their 90s home cap with the navy crown/red bill

Oakland Athletics: The green crown/gold bill cap is another thing of beauty with 2 colors that really go together

Pittsburgh Pirates: Take the caps that have a gold crown/black bill or a black crown/gold bill and see what I wrote about the A's

Cleveland Indians: The home cap is another classic that needs to be kept around

St. Louis Cardinals: Their alternate with the navy crown/red bill that has a cardinal on it is wonderful, as is their solid red cap

Archived