Favorite Baseball Caps

Lights Out

• 2 weeks later...

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Mine:

1. Cards Road

2. Orioles early 1990s (less "realistic" bird with just black/orange/white)

3. Padres late 1980s (Brown with orange SD)

4. All blue Blue Jays from early 1990s

5. Dodgers

6. Tigers (Home or road)

7. Phillies 1980s

8. Standard blue Royals.

9. Rangers 1980s

10. Red Sox

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

This is my favorite baseball cap of all time. I own one and wear it frequently even though I don't consider myself an A's fan, though I do follow them more closely than any other AL team.

AthleticsHat.jpg

The all-blue Expos hats are a close second

PvO6ZWJ.png

t1_hayward.jpg

I've only recently notice just how much I love the Braves' cap. It's easily my favorite in baseball.

I've had similar thoughts. It might have something to do with how terrible their all-blue hat is and how great the red bill really looks. Before there was nothing to compare the regular hat too so it just sort of faded into the background.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Oakland A's Gold Hat (I have one, sans the white outline):

94602fed86b18a1f28820746f2e64d3e.jpg

Seattle Mariners original hat, though their 1990s-current overall look is good and unique.

Padres brown/orange (mid-late 1980s) hat

St. Louis Cardinals' Road Blues (have one, as well):

417ejQ7tEoL._SS400_.jpg

Philadelphia Phillies' maroon hat (have one with a maroon button, and the baseball pattern in the "P"):

new-era-philadelphia-phillies-59fifty-fitted-cap-1.jpg

pMLB2-3537600dt.jpgpMLB2-3537692dt.jpgpMLB2-3537583dt.jpgpMLB2-3536746dt.jpgpMLB2-3537270dt.jpg

In addition, I LOVE the Stars and Stripes hats for all temas except Rays, Red Sox, and Blue Jays.

pMLB2-5839633dt.jpg

I have a red, white, and blue for the Yankees and Pirates. Red is probably my favorite of the 3.

2ly2w09.jpg

All time:

hctor93.jpg

As for current, I agree with the A's home cap withn the yellow brim.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived