MLB Jerseys by KevinMets

kevinmets

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those scripts are epic.

I'd definitely buy one of those, and I'm not even a Houston fan. I'd suggest making all the hats blue, though. It'd add to the cohesiveness of the set.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

OK I have to admit something - I'm completely stumped for what to do with the Cardinals, Reds, Dodgers and Giants. Every other team I am finished or close to finished with (I'll keep posting 1 or 2 a day).

I would love to get suggestions for what you'd like to see for those 4 teams - especially from fans of those teams.

Those ones are tough because those teams have really classic looks.

I would suggest

Cardinals

- definitely add a St. Louis road script

- you could consider a powder blue alt.

- I like Navy road caps with red bills

Reds

-drop the black they have in their current set

-tribute the Big Red Machine and use some elements from their older unis

Dodgers

-I'd keep the red number on the front,

-I think these are classic, really tough to improve on

Giants

-well i love their current sets I got nothing

All of your concepts have been great man. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to what you have for KC!

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

Reds

-drop the black they have in their current set

I know I'm in the minority but I actually like black with their set, albeit as an outline color only. Red white and black are really sharp together, and no other team has those colors (unless you count the Diamondastros black & brick, both of which I modified).

All of your concepts have been great man. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to what you have for KC!

Coming right up!

braves.jpg

Dude, I would buy one of each if those really existed! Great work!!!!

It is next to absolutely never that I drool over something that is not a gorgeous female, but this marriage of old & new Braves uniforms is positively "killer". Just sen-blessed-sational!!!

Some of the unis I wasn't feeling too much, but all of them really are unique and well done, but this Atlanta scheme is just off the charts. Beyond splendid!

royals.jpg

Not sure if I'm 100% sold on the crown over the Kansas City road script, but the set looked inconsistent without it. And I really wish I could buy an all-powder-blue Royals hat, hence the alternate.

If the numerals were royal blue & not powder blue, I'd like this even more, but I find the addition of the crown to be really clever. I'd love to see the away uniforms with the block style "KANSAS CITY" in print, and maybe put the crown over the "K", vs. the cursive Kansas City script. Overall a really sensational job though, love some of the unique color schemes you have introduced, including tying in the Vikings purple & gold with the Twins.

I think that teal is a couple shades TOO bright. Have you tried using the Seahawks neon green?

Otherwise, I REALLY like this. It reminds me of something a Japanese team would wear, which is rather appropriate for the M's.

Archived