Shadow Icons

JayJaxon

Since I have been here I have tried to provide as many services as I could for my fellow members. I have seen several of my templates used on and off these boards. In my attempt to create the very best and most user-friendly uniform templates I will create a lot more in the future as well. But like a lot of people here, uniforms are not the only things I am interested in.

Some of you link to my DeviantART account and you know I like to make icons. I have recently created my own set that I call "Shadow Icons". These are very user-friendly and look great on a desktop. I am going to give all the members of CCSLC the first opportunity to request custom icons from me and to even make your own. If you request the actual template, please follow these guidelines:

-Do not give the template to anyone else. Simply direct them to me so I can do it myself.

-Do not try to sell the icons you make. I did not create this to make a buck.

-If you post completed icons on sites such as DeviantART, hook me up with a link so I can see them too. I would love to see what you guys come up with.

I feel that these guidelines are more than fair and if you would follow them, I would really appreciate it.

For those of you that want me to make the icons for you, I will be glad to do so. Just be specific about what you want on the icon and let me know if you are an Apple user or a Windows user. But above all be patient. You can request as many as you want. But allow me the time to make them and convert them into the Icon files so you can use them. If you have a large order, I would prefer that you PM me.

So here are some examples of the icons. They are not just limited to what I have here. The possibilities are really endless with this. Thanks for looking and I hope to get some feedback.

Shadow_Presentation.png

These are really nice! Could I get one with my personal logo on the dark gray bg (like the ones with your logo and android) with "Nutini" in green Helvetica on the tab? I use a mac.

Here's my logo (let me know if you need a different/larger version)

JN.png

Thank you!

TDZiMMB.png

Do you have it in .svg format, if so I would like a copy. This is really cool. I love your DeviantART account. My email is chapico97@gmail.com

Also I use Windows if that makes a difference.

This template is only in PSD format. Photoshop users are the only ones that will be able to use it unless someone is willing/able to convert it. For anyone that wants the template, it only matters that you use Photoshop.

deep, you should have a PM waiting for you.

Here are the icons I have made so far:

Icon_examples1.png

I wanna specifically thank jimmyN64 and Punch9 for giving the extra effort to let me know exactly what they want. That is how a request is done fellas. I'm just sitting here watching the Braves lose so I'll be happy to make more tonight.

Can you enlighten me on how to convert them to icon status for use on a Windows machine?

I use Axialis IconWorkshop to convert them into icons. I had to buy the program and I know most either can't afford or don't want to buy a program just to make desktop icons. If you make some and want them to be converted into icons, I can do it for you. There really is no need for anyone on here to buy the program unless you plan to get real heavy into making them like I have. My email address can be found on my profile page here. Here are the instructions for emailing me if you make your own icons:

-Make sure each file is a PNG with a transparent background. The space where your folder is needs to be 512x512 pixels.

-I need to know if you use Windows or Mac. They take different icon files and one won't work with the other. That is why I'm always asking.

-If you don't understand anything I just said, just request it from me and I'll make the icon for you :)

Archived