Plagiarize Much!

Sterling84

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just found this while doing some copyright research for work:

Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form so that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device. The moment you write it, paint it or put it on the internet, your work is copyright protected.

This came from the about.com web page, if I recall. The use of the copyright mark is apparently not required any longer in the US, nor in most of the world.

It's where I sit.

yeah its too close to say its original. shoot, if they had this contest, i wouldve gone for it. yes, it is the manitoba moose's problem since they have the copyright to it. sterling, good eye man. although, sorta look at it this way, feel flattered that he picked such a great design to rip off! :D:P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Y'know, now that I've seen the contest, I want to enter the design I came up with for my friend's mask, but I'm trying to figure out what to do about using the Superman shield as part of it.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Sterling... have you "approached" him?

Yes and for what its worth, it's been heartily denied that we are even talking about the same person.

I'll give him benefit of the doubt. I dont want to go from the wronged to the wrong and call out the hounds on some regular kid with nothing to do with it.

Whatever I guess. If I-Tech comes through as they said and pulls it, that'll have to be considered a victory.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Archived