OU Pro Combat Wallpaper

gordie_delini

i did hand make it in illustrator. did the best i could eyeballing it.

no, i mean its pretty good. the only thing that looks off to me is the top right corner of the O. when you look at it relative to the bottom of the O its at a crazy angle.

okay, so taking the rough vanishing point from the points that look sound, you can see how the edges circled look quite off. in fact on the O you have a diverging vanishing point. just nip those bits in and should be a goodn.

perspective.png

• 2 weeks later...

looks great. I am very impressed. Did you make that field you used or can you point me in the direction of the image?

edit-could some one PM me (I dont wanna overtake this thread) why this bandwidth image icoming up? on my account is says i havent used any

Thanks for the kind words gents. I don't think at this time I can take requests - the reason I did OU was because I had high resolution, high quality images of the athletes, and I happened to find the right plains-like photo to work for the background. Fixer, I did create that field. I put a lot of time into compositing this image, and I don't really have the time to do any more for the time being. All the same, like I said, thanks for the kind words ^_^

OD_Signature.jpg

• 7 months later...

Archived