Miami Tropics

A-Train

Just a personal baseball logo, wanted some feedback... so here it is

Comments?

f9il2g.jpg

That looks very professional. The main logo w/the palm tree at the top of the circle, when I first saw it and the circle, I thought to myself "an orange". Since Florida is infamous for its oranges, I'd be curious to see what that would look like, but this logo is very crisp, and fresh, and a nice touch w/the hurricane flags too.

Move the wordmark down on the primary, so it's not covering the flags. It looks like you just slapped that on there, and it takes away from the bat/palm tree/hurricane flags logo.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Why the Hurricane warning? It seems kinda out of place with the red and black. Perhaps replace with coconut baseballs? I don't know the flags seemed tacked on. It is very well done, don't get me wrong, just I think the flags look odd.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Why the Hurricane warning? It seems kinda out of place with the red and black. Perhaps replace with coconut baseballs? I don't know the flags seemed tacked on. It is very well done, don't get me wrong, just I think the flags look odd.

I actually kinda like it there. I'm not speaking for the designer by any means, but when I saw them there I thought 1) A nice nod to the Miami Hurricanes, and 2) made me think that maybe it was referring to Tropical Storms - some of which become hurricanes. With the name Tropics, I figured it may be referring to that.

Nice concept, I also saw your swordfish logo and I must say, your stuff is really good. Keep up the good work! What program do you use for these?

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I actually kinda like it there. I'm not speaking for the designer by any means, but when I saw them there I thought 1) A nice nod to the Miami Hurricanes, and 2) made me think that maybe it was referring to Tropical Storms - some of which become hurricanes. With the name Tropics, I figured it may be referring to that.

Nice concept, I also saw your swordfish logo and I must say, your stuff is really good. Keep up the good work! What program do you use for these?

Thanks you. Yes, the flags were to represent the possibility of a Hurricane. I'm glad you picked up on it..

I use Illustrator CS5

Archived