Bats Logo Concept

Windmill360

BATS%20LOGO%20v1.png

Had some time today and I have been meaning to design a bat logo for a while so here's what I came up with.

That's sick!

My softball team is called the "Batmen" and we use the Batman logo, but If we had something like this it would blow our rip-off logo look out of the water!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

batswordmarkv2.png

Here's an update. I have a tough time being creative with wordmarks :/

Whats weird about this logo is the only letter thats stylized is the A and the rest look normal. Maybe make B and S stylized while leaving the A and T normal. It should look alot better that way. Or you could try to make a wordmark out of the name of the city that the team will be from.

Whats weird about this logo is the only letter thats stylized is the A and the rest look normal. Maybe make B and S stylized while leaving the A and T normal. It should look alot better that way. Or you could try to make a wordmark out of the name of the city that the team will be from.

I get what you're saying. I was thinking about naming them the Austin Bats so that way the A being stylized would make a bit more sense.

batswordmarkv3.png

Archived