Miami Hurricanes

Discrim

I'm sorry but no offense I would be absolutely disappointed if the Hurricanes ever adopted something like this. I'm just not a fan of all the uniforms splitting into other color. I also don't like how none of the striping matches either and there are way too many logos for the uniforms.

It's not really about having seen discrim's work or not, he's just saying he's a fan of the team and wouldn't be thrilled if they wore these.

As for my opinion on the concept, I LOVE (in all caps bold extra big font) the primary away, other than the sleeve logos. I'm not a fan of that logo being used on their jerseys, and it makes the jersey feel cluttered. I would reduce the size if you keep it on there.

And this brings us to the other three, none of which I like. The primary home reminds me of these.

The two alts are good as alternate jerseys in a concept, but I wouldn't want to see them on the field.

I would also keep the facemask white, because it looks better and it keeps the green and orange balanced

heh, looks like we can download threads. not exactly sure why I'd need to do so myself, but oh well, it's nice to have the option. I figure one thing, my cousin would probably have the same reaction, as he's a Canes fan himself. Anyways, the idea as far as the home and away go was that the sleeves were partially based on the Falcons. To be honest, I'm not sure where the hell I got the idea for the home third...I've done a couple jerseys in the past where the front was one color and the back was a darker color, and those got well received, this though is pure experimentation, like that Stars concept I put out a few years back with the vertical player name over the spine. Like your random Brazilian striker, I'm just trying :cursing: and seeing if it'll work. Sometimes it works, sometimes you get Mooterus while trying to avoid...well, Mooterus.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived