MPBL

chickenfish13

Not bad, there's a few things I would look into changing though:

-The gray outline on the bird could be fixed up a little on the tail by just making one curved line instead of having those "bumps."

-The eye bugs me; it kind of looks like the bird has a surprised look and has his eye wide open.

-The winged 'O' looks very forced. One suggestion I have is to make the 'O' in cursive and have the wing come off of the swoop at the top. Or just find a better way to integrate it without compromising readability.

phitinsig.png

• 1 month later...

Alright, so heres the next team, the Canmore Bears. I wanted to get this up again, so I went with the Bear head logo ive been working on. I made a couple changes to it as recommended in the other thread, as well as changing the green to a maroon color. For the secondary, I went with a simple bear paw, and for the Cap logo I went with a B in the style of the wordmarks.

The jerseys are fairly simple, I went with a vest for both the home/away, and something a bit different for the alternate.

After this one, i'll probably go back and do a round of updates before putting up a new one. What do you guys think?

canmorebearssheet-2.png

canmorebearshome.png

canmorebearsaway.png

canmorebearsalt.png

Im just seeing this league for the first time. I like most of the teams youve made here. I like the bear claw on that hat. i think it's a nie change of pace from the typcial letters on caps and it's simple enough to fit nicely on the cap. i like the improvements you made to the bear logo since seeing it on your other post

The only thing I would say about these logos is that they dont have many elements of the sports in the logos. They dont really look like baseball logos, more like football logos. this really doesnt matter though since it is your league and you dont have to follow conventional baseball logos. in a way, that's the beauty of doing your own leagues.

Archived