BB's NCAA 11 TB Photo Thread

Brave-Bird 08

You dressed Oregon up in Oregon State's old template.

LOL

:P

Haha! ding. I was actually thinking Miami when I used it...but then later realized..."oh yeah, OSU used it too"

but really...the template just says "ducks to me"...without having to put steel and chrome wings all over the place

Penn State-Iowa. Be ready!!! The Iowa uniforms use their more streamlined modern logo (not sure if its an official school logo or not) I added a gold facemask to the Hawkeyes set...but it's filed under secondary. I paired it up with the home uniform for the presentation though.

662A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Nzb.jpg

662A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_MON.jpg

662A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_OCe1.jpg

662A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_GOL.jpg

but wait................

hold your breath Penn State fans.

..... (the helmet is white...EA kind of messed up lighting) just in case Penn State ever felt like going ProCombat. These uniforms are supposed to give the same vibe as these click for pic

662A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Utf.jpg

and heres Iowa in the mix with black pants

662A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_YnG.jpg

Nice work on Iowa and Penn State!! That Penn State pro combat is fantastic, that really does look like the basketball team's uniforms. Can't wait to see more, GREAT job!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

• 3 weeks later...

unfortunately I have the red ring of death on my Xbox, and a dead television, so as far as I go these concepts won't come from me anymore...but I'd love to see some other people start posting some TB action shots!!

Darn - double whammy. Tough luck.

Your work WAS great though.

87Redskins.png

Archived