Going Classic With The Skins

Moseph

I haven't made a concept in quite some time, but with Nike taking over in 2012 I decided to give the Skins a new look. I like the current uniforms, but when they go to the gold pants they got 4 different stripes going and I wanted to change that. Sometimes I like to see more modern designs, but for the Skins I like a more classic look. I decided to inverse the helmet stripes to match the pant stripes (even though you can't see them) and kept that pattern throughout the uniform. I might end up making a set with a gold outline around the numbers like they are now, but I opted to go without a stroke for a retro feel.

What do you guys think? Its not a new concept, basically just a modified 70th Anniversary jersey, but I like.

DMacGold2NewRetronikeupdatepng.png

DMacGold2NewRetroWhitenikeupdatepng.png

SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

hey fellow skins fan- love this concept. really sick. btw what do u use to make this? i was playin around in madden today and i was just like wtf. do the skins current everything but with the yellow R helmet. id love to see a concept of a yellow helmet with the current logo OR a feather helmet from the 40's. sick work on the sleeves. be interestd to see what the pants stripe looks like

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I like it a lot, except for the bad striping execution on the sleeves, but in reality, that's probably what we'd get. That's on the manufacturer.

Design-wise, it's very good. I'd love to see the gold pants with white uniforms once this year, but I think I prefer the burgundy/gold and white/burgundy schemes the best, just like they use in real life.

Nice touch flipping the helmet striping. So simple, but I've never seen it done.

87Redskins.png

Yea I agree with buster on the away. The current away set is too memorable. Any thoughts on the Feather helmet? With the pants stripe, what I mean is, will it be the current home with the yellow pants? like yellow pant red and red with white inside or the current red and white pants, with the two non pants colors as a double stripe. I would love to learn how to make things like this! is there a good tutorial anywher?

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Here are some flats

Home

RedskinsHomeJersey2012png.png

Away

RedskinsRoadJersey2012BurgPants.png

And other pants options

RedskinsRoadJersey2012png.png

RedskinsRoadJersey2012AllWhite.png

RedskinsHomeJersey2012Whitepng.png

RedskinsHomeAllBurgJersey2012png.png

Hey DeFrank, I am not sure on any tutorials, I just kind of taught myself. I just use the clone stamp too to erase any numbers and stripes I need to get rid of and then draw new stripes with the polyganol lasso. As for color changes, I just adjust the hue and saturation.

SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

Archived