NCAA Pro Combat

exaccardi

Recently dmhtfld started a project to put every college in the FBS on an Adidas template. I have decided to do a parallel project, and an equally large undertaking, with a Nike Pro Combat Template. Questions and comments are very welcome

BIG EAST

Cincinnati: Home Away

Rutgers: home

ACC

Virginia Tech: Home Away

PAC 10

Washington State: Home

Oregon: Home

Arizona: Home Away

Oregon State: Home Away

BIG 10

Wisconsin: Home Away

Michigan State: Home

BIG 12

Texas: Home Away

SEC

Ole Miss: Home

Independents

Notre Dame:Home Away Alternate

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon seems about right. But I'm not sold on Rutgers. I feel a team named after Knights would have something a little crazier than that.

I've always wanted to see an Oregon concept using duck feet with the duck wings.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

A couple of things. first, I noticed the shading on your helmets is reversed. the shade spots need to be darker than the rest of the shell, not lighter.

anyways,

for VT my issue is the shade of orange you used. it looks like the Buccaneers old orange color. you need to use VaTech orange. Also, your concepts seem to be mainly just filling certain cuts of the uniform different colors. that's okay sometimes, but right now it's the only thing going on in your concepts (other than the Duck wings).

you need to focus on the smaller things. the pants stripe on all the concepts is the same. be versatile. put a lot of thought into a unique design for each team.

If somebody could give me a rgb color scheme for VATech orange, i could make an update. As a response to the shade spots, some are reflections (the lighter), and some are shades (the darker)

Which program you using to make these?

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

If somebody could give me a rgb color scheme for VATech orange, i could make an update. As a response to the shade spots, some are reflections (the lighter), and some are shades (the darker)

well...on the Rutgers helmet you have white streaks. they should be a darker red. on the va-tech helmet you should use black for shading, and a tad lighter black for the shell.

and you really dont need rgb color schemes. just try to be as accurate as possible by looking at various uniform snap shots, logos, etc.

These arent the same as the textile colors they use, but its a start...

http://www.branding.unirel.vt.edu/logo-usage/official-color-usage.html

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived