NFL Concepts

DeFrank

Hi guys,

This is my first time posting a concept on the forums, or even making a concept. I started by just making a Redskins concept, but I've decided that over (a looong period of) time I will post NFL concepts that I made using MBannon's template. Not all of the concepts I will post will be "new" ideas, and they may be a throwback or a variation of a throwback that I feel the team should bring back. In many cases, there will be an entire new idea, or a mixture of both. If I take a really specific idea from somebody else, I'll try to mention it so there's no bad ideas. This is pretty much my compilation of every "wow they should really wear this" idea or concept I thought of that I have seen or made. So C&C is greatly appreciated! Thanks for checking out my ideas!

Washington Redskins:

http://s952.photobucket.com/albums/ae4/DeFrank/

My favorite team, I loved when the Redskins pulled out the gold pants against Dallas (and many times since then). I have seen some great idea's on these forums, including "Moseph"'s Going Classic With the Skinsthread. I also took ideas from the late sixties uniforms and late 1940's uniforms along with their current set.

*I KNOW THE NUMBER FONT IS WERID, I CAN'T FIND THE ONE THEY USE CURRENTLY*

Home: Burgundy on gold pants. Pretty much what they have now with the new helmet and the sleeve stripe idea I love.

Away: White on Burgundy pants. This is a classic uniform but with the new helmet, pants, and sleeves.

White Alt (yellow): White on gold pants. Something to change it up every once in a while. Some have suggested they make the yellow pants full time, but I feel that the red has too much history.

All White: White on white pants. The skins wore this a lot this decade, and I find it to a refreshing look on the road. Clean and simple. It works really well with the new helmet, sleeves, and pants.

All Red: Burgundy on Burgundy pants. So this is a "Monday Night" whatever special event jersey. Considering it's first game was a crippling loss to the Steelers in Nov. 2008 that sent a 6-2 season to 8-8, I kind of hate this uniform in a way. Still, I added it to give the skins some home depth.

Yellow Alt:Gold on burgundy pants.This was back and forth for me. I first thought of it when I saw our QB's practice jerseys this year (they are yellow). It's such a traditional break, but the Redskins have no third jersey. Most teams do nowadays and I feel that the Skins could use one. Teams like the Bears, Eagles, and Browns that have tradition have broken one out. Maybe it should be reserved for the Team Store?

I don't know how to post each individually. I guess one can just click on each and enlarge. So here is the link to the album itself:

Again, C&C please!!!

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

*I KNOW THE NUMBER FONT IS WERID, I CAN'T FIND THE ONE THEY USE CURRENTLY*

[

I'm not sure if you already have these fonts, but these are really useful if you're doing concepts. The redskins should be one of the NFL Varsity Block ones: http://eriqjaffe.50webs.com/

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived