Embossed Logos- Requests?

nash61

not trying to threadjack but i actually did this concept a few years ago... much better IMO. you shouldnt just use the same amount of emboss for every logo... some require more than others and some need more lighting effects, layers, etc. i think you need to put more time into each one rather than pasting the layer style over and over again.

devils3d2.jpg

jets3d.jpg

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ goforbroke: Idk, something about yours seems off. I think because the entire logo is embossed (Devils) you lose a lot of detail. My idea is to make the details pop by literally "popping" them, while shadowing the background.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

These are pretty cool. Any chance I could get these Ohio State logos?

preferred_red.gifathletics.gif

I need the "The Ohio State" one in large form. It's too small right now. The O I can get from CCSL

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I need the "The Ohio State" one in large form. It's too small right now. The O I can get from CCSL

Just do the O. I didn't feel right about asking for two in the first place. One will be plenty. Thanks.

BB52Big.jpg

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

home_osu.png

OSU.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Can I get a throwback Phillies, the Independence Hall logo, a Flyers, and a Penn State?

RetroPhillies.png

INDPHI.png

PHI-1.png

PENN.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Heres a couple to work on....

Logo 1

Logo 2

Logo 3

Logo 4

And just for fun !

Logo 5

Allstar.png

OTT.png

OTTLEAF.png

SENSO.png

Ghostbusters-logo.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Sorry that one took so long... I've been busy with college. I'm still open for business.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

DET-2.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived