Embossed Logos- Requests?

nash61

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work Nash would i be able to get a Richmond Tigers Aussie Rules one please.

2006_AFL_Richmond.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Still taking requests.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Can I have the Winnipeg Jets logos embossed?? the 1979-90 and 1990-96 logos...

WPG1.png

WPG2.png

OHH Beautiful work, man!!!! Love it.. I often wonder how to emboss that kind of logo.. wow... keep up the great work!!!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

hi! these are really nice. can i get the new San Jose Sharks? and the the Oakland Raiders 1960-1962 logo? and if you can't do that one............. do the on thats on the right side of my sig... (or do the regular one.) THANKS!

SJ.png

Raiders2.png

Sorry about switching the Raiders logo. I couldn't find big enough graphics for the other ones.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Exactly 666 views... this just seemed fitting.

NJD.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

hi! these are really nice. can i get the new San Jose Sharks? and the the Oakland Raiders 1960-1962 logo? and if you can't do that one............. do the on thats on the right side of my sig... (or do the regular one.) THANKS!

thank you.

SJ.png

Raiders2.png

Sorry about switching the Raiders logo. I couldn't find big enough graphics for the other ones.

16hw9rr.jpg

My asinine tweets: https://twitter.com/Milla_Nilla

gahh! the editing thing is censored.gifed up for me. -_- anyways thanks.

SJ.png

Raiders2.png

16hw9rr.jpg

My asinine tweets: https://twitter.com/Milla_Nilla

How about the Tri-City Americans of the Western Hockey League, as well as the Seattle Mariners?

TRI.png

SEA.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

wow these are great do you think i could get a chiefs one

KC.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

ooh someone learned how to use the bevel/emboss filter!

Yup. It's not using it so much as knowing what layers to shadow and what to emboss.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Vikings, Patriots, Twins, and FSU....? Plz? Kthnx.

VIKES.png

NE.png

Twins.png

This last one comes with a disclaimer:

FSU.png

GO GATORS!

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived