nash61

Embossed Logos- Requests?

Nice work Nash would i be able to get a Richmond Tigers Aussie Rules one please.

Nice work Nash would i be able to get a Richmond Tigers Aussie Rules one please.

2006_AFL_Richmond.png

Still taking requests.

Thanks Nash nice work.

Can I have the Winnipeg Jets logos embossed?? the 1979-90 and 1990-96 logos...

WPG1.png

WPG2.png

OHH Beautiful work, man!!!! Love it.. I often wonder how to emboss that kind of logo.. wow... keep up the great work!!!

hi! these are really nice. can i get the new San Jose Sharks? and the the Oakland Raiders 1960-1962 logo? and if you can't do that one............. do the on thats on the right side of my sig... (or do the regular one.) THANKS!

hi! these are really nice. can i get the new San Jose Sharks? and the the Oakland Raiders 1960-1962 logo? and if you can't do that one............. do the on thats on the right side of my sig... (or do the regular one.) THANKS!

SJ.png

Raiders2.png

Sorry about switching the Raiders logo. I couldn't find big enough graphics for the other ones.

Exactly 666 views... this just seemed fitting.

NJD.png

How about the Tri-City Americans of the Western Hockey League, as well as the Seattle Mariners?

thank you.

SJ.png

Raiders2.png

Sorry about switching the Raiders logo. I couldn't find big enough graphics for the other ones.

gahh! the editing thing is censored.gifed up for me. -_- anyways thanks.

SJ.png

Raiders2.png

How about the Tri-City Americans of the Western Hockey League, as well as the Seattle Mariners?

TRI.png

SEA.png

TRI.png

SEA.png

Thanks!

wow these are great do you think i could get a chiefs one

KC.png

ooh someone learned how to use the bevel/emboss filter!

Yup. It's not using it so much as knowing what layers to shadow and what to emboss.

Vikings, Patriots, Twins, and FSU....? Plz? Kthnx.

VIKES.png

NE.png

Twins.png

This last one comes with a disclaimer:

FSU.png

GO GATORS!