The Big Chill

Proc

The Big Chill at The Big House is coming up (December 11) with Michigan State taking on host Michigan in hockey. Word is 105,000+ tickets were sold.

Michigan will be wearing this throwback.

The maize jersey has an image of a wolverine on the front and stripes on the shoulder and looks similar to jerseys worn by the 1945-48 teams.

5947443.jpeg

I said this on the college hockey jersey thread - I too love it, but hate the three patches (CCHA, Adidas and Big Chill). They could lose all three, I could live with the Big Chill and a smaller Adidas patch. The CCHA one is terribly excessive.

Curious will that game be televised?? I might be interested in seeing that game for sure....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Curious will that game be televised?? I might be interested in seeing that game for sure....

Fox Sports Detroit in Michigan and Big 10 Network everywhere else.

Ah ok.. just wondering..hmm

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

i personally don't think they're the prettiest jersey. i went to public skate at yost tonight and noticed that they're selling them in the Mden. apparently they're selling well too because it looked like there was only one left on the rack.

even though i don't like the look all that much i'm kind of tempted to buy one, just because it is an awesome collector's jersey to have.

i'm a big fan of their block M blue jerseys. they just look so imposing to me.

16054.JPG

not quite as imposing as when red laces up the skates though :grin:

RED-BERENSON-thumb-300x399-49846.jpg

I like em but am really interested to see what the real jerseys the players will sport will look like with the numbers on them and what style they go with. I am not really sure i like the white and blue on the shoulders might be better if it was just thicker blue stripes.

I understand why they used the old kinda ugly lookin wolverine logo but would love to see a modern one too. I been trying to come up with a modern wolverine logo for a while before these came out and this just makes me wanna even more. A wolverine is a tough critter to make a logo for especially when your working with just navy and maize. Would love to see what some other people on here would come up with!

I really like the block M jerseys posted but would love to see a mix of that and the stripes from the jersey posted that Red is wearing. Their whites are that style and I think those look great!

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Archived