NHL Uniforms

capn89

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still have nhl 2001 on my comp lol. i just wish i still had the templates.

if you're feeling froggy and want to send me some jerseys TORS files, i'd be a happy camper! hit me up via PM...

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

[images]

why the booth and campbell clones? also i noticed the 51 seems backwards on the right arms on the sleeves.

i also spent some time getting downloads from NHL-Depot. Usually what Cyber-NHL didn't have, I got from NHLDepot or Thunderpuck or DoubleMinorDownloads.

For the sake of getting some preview shots in-game I installed jerseys with the names and numbers already on the jersey graphic (as opposed to taking the ridiculous amount of time to do back/arm numbers and letters, etc) which also explains why one arm has numbers that appear backwards since the 2002 graphics use a template that only has one arm.

ah i got ya. doing the numbers and letters were usually a royal pain in the ass to do. And too what seemed forever to do. i remember oh years ago someone i think from Thunderpuck or DMD that was creating a NHL to AHL conversion project were all 30 NHL teams would be replaced with the AHL teams. I don't know where that project went but i think it would have been cool to see the end results of it. It was that project where i started paying attention to the AHL.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I like the Florida Panthers set, and while I'm not crazy about the blue alternates, you do already have a red jersey, so that obviously works more than having another red uniform. At the time, I thought you had navy home/away uniforms and so I picked the red alternates just because of that assumption.

Also, it seems that the numbers are reversed improperly on the blue alternates on your PC game, so you might want to fix that somehow.

I like the Florida Panthers set, and while I'm not crazy about the blue alternates, you do already have a red jersey, so that obviously works more than having another red uniform. At the time, I thought you had navy home/away uniforms and so I picked the red alternates just because of that assumption.

Also, it seems that the numbers are reversed improperly on the blue alternates on your PC game, so you might want to fix that somehow.

capn89 pretty much explained that.

For the sake of getting some preview shots in-game I installed jerseys with the names and numbers already on the jersey graphic (as opposed to taking the ridiculous amount of time to do back/arm numbers and letters, etc) which also explains why one arm has numbers that appear backwards since the 2002 graphics use a template that only has one arm.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived