Denver Broncos logo from 1968 trough 1991 and 1992 trough 1996

netsjazz

I just don't get the appeal of the "Drunken Donkey" logo. It looks like a two-year-old drew it. It's possibly the ugliest logo a professional sports franchise has ever used.

I don't think anyone really likes that logo. It's the uniforms that the Broncos wore with it that everyone loves.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I just don't get the appeal of the "Drunken Donkey" logo. It looks like a two-year-old drew it. It's possibly the ugliest logo a professional sports franchise has ever used.

I don't think anyone really likes that logo. It's the uniforms that the Broncos wore with it that everyone loves.

The drunken donkey is an awful logo, but the orange helmet/white facemask and uniforms they wore with it were great looking. But I kind of like that ugly logo, the same way you like an ugly dog just because it's ugly.

jNTsTyQ.png

The drunken donkey is an awful logo, but the orange helmet/white facemask and uniforms they wore with it were great looking. But I kind of like that ugly logo, the same way you like an ugly dog just because it's ugly.

I saw drunken donkey logo on NFL 2k3 When I was Kid.

Archived