NHL All-Star fantasy draft

nash61

The captains for the NHL All-Star game will be picking their teams this year. The two captains are Nicklas Lidstrom and Eric Staal. Below are listed all the available players for the draft. Make your picks and put them on the team with the captain that you think wil pick them. (NOTE: There seems to be a shortage of left wingers- feel free to switch wings)

CENTERS

Sidney Crosby-C

Jonathan Toews-C

Evgeni Malkin-C

Matt Duchene-C

Ryan Kesler-C

Anze Kopitar-C

Brad Richards-C

Henrik Sedin-C

Eric Staal- C (CAPTAIN)

Steven Stamkos-C

LEFT WINGERS

Daniel Sedin-LW

Patrick Sharp-LW

Patrik Elias-LW

Loui Eriksson-LW

Alexander Ovechkin-LW

RIGHT WINGERS

Corey Perry-RW

Martin St. Louis-RW

David Backes- RW

Claude Giroux-RW

Ales Hemsky-RW

Jarome Iginla- RW Daniel Briere- RW

Patrick Kane- RW

Phil Kessel-RW

Rick Nash-RW

DEFENSEMEN

Kris Letang-D

Duncan Keith-D

Dan Boyle-D

Brent Burns-D

Dustin Byfuglien-D

Zdeno Chara-D

Tobias Enstrom-D

Mike Green-D

Erik Karlsson

Nicklas Lidstrom-D (CAPTAIN)

Marc Staal-D

Shea Weber-D

GOALIES

Marc-Andre Fleury-G

Jonas Hiller-G

Henrik Lundqvist-G

Carey Price-G

Tim Thomas-G

Cam Ward-G

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12,Β POTD 2/26/17

Β 

I haven't been following this whole thing very closely, but if there's a separate group in the All Star game? Those who take part in the skills competition and those who take part in the actual game?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Β 

Β 

I haven't been following this whole thing very closely, but if there's a separate group in the All Star game? Those who take part in the skills competition and those who take part in the actual game?

I believe there are about 10 rookies who will take part in the skills competition along with the rest of the All-Stars, but not in the game itself.

I believe there are about 10 rookies who will take part in the skills competition along with the rest of the All-Stars, but not in the game itself.

Yes there is. I could have listed them, but chose not to because I don't know how the teams will work for them.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

Β 

Smart money is drafting the Sedin's with Kesler probably not going to happen and it will be hilarious to see it happen.

Crosby, Ovechkin or Stamkos will go first.

Backes, Karlsson or Hiller will go last.

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

Which Captain picks first?

I'm hoping for this

rockpaperscissors.gif

Β 

Iginla has withdrawn to be with an ailing family member. Danny Briere is named as his replacement.

Β 

Archived