Super Bowl XLV "Texas" Logo

illwauk

I ended up clicking one of the NFL Shop links (that have no doubt been cyberstalkin' everyone in Wisconsin since yesterday) and ended up coming across some Super Bowl merch with this logo:

p9047446reg.jpg

Anyone know the deal with this logo or whether or not it's official? I must say, I like it better than both of the official ones we've been seeing all year.

It's probably just 'official' for merchandise purposes; I'd be surprised if you saw it anywhere else than on shirts.

My question is, will the teams be wearing the version of the logo with or without Texas Stadium on their jerseys? I hope it's with, because without looks so unbalanced and phalic

It's probably just 'official' for merchandise purposes; I'd be surprised if you saw it anywhere else than on shirts.

My question is, will the teams be wearing the version of the logo with or without Texas Stadium COWBOY STADIUM on their jerseys? I hope it's with, because without looks so unbalanced and phalic

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

My question is, will the teams be wearing the version of the logo with or without Texas Stadium COWBOY STADIUMJerry Dome on their jerseys? I hope it's with, because without looks so unbalanced and phalic

FYP

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived