U of U New Football Identity

jhans203

utah.png

I don't know, the Utah U looks more steep and not as wide at the top.

I'm gonna have to say this is legit. :blink: I absolutely hate it (especially the BFBS), but it's legit...

I don't know where everybody is getting that the u is from the under armor logo. It's clearly from Oregon's O.

If anything, the side-by-side comparison is making it quite obvious where people are getting that it's the U from the Under Armour logo. They're about as different as the Packers and Georgia logos.

utah.png

by8dfvb6j89hs5nrvlb1ibx5e.gif

Pretty clear what the U is more similar to.

I know it was chopped from the Oregon O, I'm just saying that people weren't assuming that it was the UnderArmour U at random... it's pretty obvious why they thought that.

Oh, I thought you meant they were identical because you said they were like Georgia and the Packers.

Georgia and the Packers aren't identical though:

dcy03myfhffbki5d7il3.gifhr85j3g1duiqf59eiep9bvnsd.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a fan concept, and obviously so, at that. I mean, seriously does anything in that pic come off to you as legit?

Too legit to quit?

Hahaha! The more I look at it, the more unlegit it becomes. Nothing seems professionally done. You can tell it's been photoshopped. Plus, that university is so attached to the drum and feather, I really don't see them becoming UA's experiment.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

utah.png

I'm gonna have to say this is legit. :blink: I absolutely hate it (especially the BFBS), but it's legit...

I don't know where everybody is getting that the u is from the under armor logo. It's clearly from Oregon's O.

If anything, the side-by-side comparison is making it quite obvious where people are getting that it's the U from the Under Armour logo. They're about as different as the Packers and Georgia logos.

utah.png

I know it was chopped from the Oregon O, I'm just saying that people weren't assuming that it was the UnderArmour U at random... it's pretty obvious why they thought that.

Oh, I thought you meant they were identical because you said they were like Georgia and the Packers.

You may as well add Grambling State's logo in there, too.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

utah.png

utah.png

Gotta like how Gerogia slaps the registered trademark symbol right next to their "G" logo, as if it really belongs to them.

6uXNWAo.png

You may as well add Grambling State's logo in there, too.

I didn't put Grambling up because I thought they were exactly the same as the Packers, but after some quick googling, they must be using a small handfull of versions simultaneously.

6djfflf928w6zeseer6f.gifgrambling_logo.gifGSU+Logo+5.jpggrambling_tigers.jpg

Archived