U of U New Football Identity

jhans203

I heavily doubt this is real. I've heard that Utah was getting new uniforms, but nothing of a rehaul.

This totally reeks of fake, probably just a fan concept. At least I hope to goodness it is...

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

utah.png

I don't know, the Utah U looks more steep and not as wide at the top.

I'm gonna have to say this is legit. :blink: I absolutely hate it (especially the BFBS), but it's legit...

I don't know where everybody is getting that the u is from the under armor logo. It's clearly from Oregon's O.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

utah.png

I'm gonna have to say this is legit. :blink: I absolutely hate it (especially the BFBS), but it's legit...

I don't know where everybody is getting that the u is from the under armor logo. It's clearly from Oregon's O.

Never mind.

25yzwqg.png

utah.png

If anything, the side-by-side comparison is making it quite obvious where people are getting that it's the U from the Under Armour logo. They're about as different as the Packers and Georgia logos.

utah.png

If anything, the side-by-side comparison is making it quite obvious where people are getting that it's the U from the Under Armour logo. They're about as different as the Packers and Georgia logos.

utah.png

by8dfvb6j89hs5nrvlb1ibx5e.gif

Pretty clear what the U is more similar to.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

10,000 different kinds of suck. Good God no.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

utah.png

utah.png

I know it was chopped from the Oregon O, I'm just saying that people weren't assuming that it was the UnderArmour U at random... it's pretty obvious why they thought that.

utah.png

utah.png

I know it was chopped from the Oregon O, I'm just saying that people weren't assuming that it was the UnderArmour U at random... it's pretty obvious why they thought that.

Oh, I thought you meant they were identica because you said they were like Georgie and the packers.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

utah.png

utah.png

Oh, I thought you meant they were identical because you said they were like Georgia and the Packers.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived