U of U New Football Identity

jhans203

165671_1735890233566_1127895790_31961728_2214424_n.jpg

Apparently this is the new U of U Football identity. Can anyone confirm this? I got this from a friend on Facebook (who got it from a friend on Facebook) and I know how reliable Facebook is. But, it does look legit. At least it's better than the Camo jerseys, right?

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is awful. Drum and feather logo is a billion times better. Last year's normal sets are a billion times better. If true...this just plain sucks.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

But, it does look legit.

That looks un-legit. That "U" logo is taken from the Under Armour logo.

Edit- between the original poster's comment, my usage, and WSU's sig, lots of legitimacy goin' on in this thread..

Can't be real...as pointed out, the U on the helmet is taken from the "UA" logo. They look like a fan made concept.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

But, it does look legit.

Edit- between the original poster's comment, my usage, and WSU's sig, lots of legitimacy goin' on in this thread..

The problem is that Utah is an UnderArmor school. Is the U becoming UnderArmor's Oregon?

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me one singular bit. None of this s#*t should come as a surprise to anyone anymore.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

These are so boring, poor quality, and despite what Paul Lukas says, the evil corporations are not and will not go this far.

For starters, look at the Pac-12 logo! The two is nothing like the two in the new logo we've seen in the Utah weight room. Why does the helmet have a blue face mask? Why would UA come up with a logo that brash and then have a basic football jersey with no stripes? Why is the quality so bad?

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

But, it does look legit.

The problem is that Utah is an UnderArmor school. Is the U becoming UnderArmor's Oregon?

No that would be going to Maryland.

Edit- between the original poster's comment, my usage, and WSU's sig, lots of legitimacy goin' on in this thread
However, if I am wrong I will videotape myself dancing to 2 Legit 2 Quit.

:lol:

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived