Lakers - Celtics Retro...again

63Bulldogs63

Not sure why theyre doing this, and this really didn't need it's own topic.

There's a thread on this forum all 17 weeks of the NFL season, discussing what teams are wearing what, so I don't see any problem with anyone making a thread regarding tonights LAKERS -CELTICS game.

Unless you really look hard, neither teams retro's look are so noticeably different that it immediately catches ones eye. If anything it's more the point that the LAKERS aren't wearing purple since they're the road team.

The ones that look noticeably different and are eye-catching are Boston's green alt jerseys with the black trim that bears 'BOSTON' instead of 'CELTICS' ... or the LAKERS uniforms in the Minneapolis retro style.

It's not like we have qualifications for having the right to initiate a thread on here .... :therock:

Can you change the font you post with? That one hurts my eyes...

Great, another backseat mod. Check yourself rook. :P

Nah that font just annoys me, I'll admit the first post that I had was me trying to be a backseat mod. But people using different fonts just annoys me. Trust me I'm no where near mod status. :P

Don't have pictures yet, saw glimpses of the game while I was in Costco, but it looks as though the Lakers wore the retros against orlando today. Could this be due to the equipment manager forgetting to pack the purple roads for the trip?

No, because they wore purple for the first two games of the trip. I'm guessing the wore the retros because 1)They won the last two games in them (and they were against good teams), 2)It was a nationally televised game, 3)It was a "high-profile" game, or some combination of those reasons.

I would be really surprised if they wore the retros tomorrow at Charlotte.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Archived