Philadelpha Eagles

Kiltman

Hey guys this is my first attempt at a design. I went with the eagles because they are my team. Please give me some feedback and suggestions to make it better. I took all suggestion & comments in and made some changes.

A couple of notes,

- I tried to use the Vermeil Era Uni's as a guide

- The Pants are silver like the picture below

reggiewhite.jpg

Ok so here they are, click the link below each one if you want to see the larger picture.

home2-1.png

Home Large

Away2-1.png

Away Large

Alt2-1.png

Alternate Large

I don't mind the shade of green you're using, but my main problem with the jerseys are that the green outline on the alternate jersey is way too thin. Plus, I think having the pants stripes be green/silver/black/silver/green would look a lot better than the style you used for this concept. By the way, with you putting an emphasis on black with the style of pants you've given them, it might be a better idea to incorporate a black trim to the numbers on both the home and away jerseys. When I say all this, it's not that it's bad, but it could be better.

The simplicity of the jerseys really clashes with the pants and helmet, what with the shading and outlining. It strikes me similarly to how the 1994 NFL tried to combine throwbacks with current uniform elements. This concept tries to be both modern and classic, but falls pretty short in both respects.

(**)(*.5)(*) (*) (*)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

The simplicity of the jerseys really clashes with the pants and helmet, what with the shading and outlining. It strikes me similarly to how the 1994 NFL tried to combine throwbacks with current uniform elements. This concept tries to be both modern and classic, but falls pretty short in both respects.

(**)(*.5)(*) (*) (*)

Ouch, well thanks for being brutally honest I guess

Remember guys this is my first try at this so suggestions and tips are greatly appreciated.

(**)(*.5)(*) (*) (*)

Remember guys this is my first try at this so suggestions and tips are greatly appreciated.

I would simply go with the advice vic and I, both provided you, and you might want to simplify the wordmark on the jersey too. Like I said before, there's much room for improvement, though your concept has a lot of potential.

(**)(*.5)(*) (*) (*)

I would simply go with the advice vic and I, both provided you, and you might want to simplify the wordmark on the jersey too. Like I said before, there's much room for improvement, though your concept has a lot of potential.

Ok I'll tweak it, I agree with you about the fact that there isn't any black on the jersey. I was having trouble making shoulder stripes so I scraped them.

(**)(*.5)(*) (*) (*)

I still remember my first few concepts on hear way back in '04, and quite a few said they sucked (which they did). The main catch it that I used the criticism to get better.

I don't trash concepts for the sake of trashing them or because I'm ticked off. I do it to help you (and others) improve. :)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I still remember my first few concepts on hear way back in '04, and quite a few said they sucked (which they did). The main catch it that I used the criticism to get better.

I don't trash concepts for the sake of trashing them or because I'm ticked off. I do it to help you (and others) improve. :)

Ha it's fine, I did't take it as you just trashing. I appreciate your criticism, when I go back and tweak it I'll keep what you said in mind.

Hey guys this is my first attempt at a design. I went with the eagles because they are my team. Please give me some feedback and suggestions to make it better.

A couple of notes,

- The Green would be slightly desaturated in real life

- The Pants are silver like the picture below

reggiewhite.jpg

Ok so here they are, click the link below each one if you want to see the larger picture.

Home-1.png

Home Large

Away-1.png

Away Large

Alt-1.png

Alternate Large

Very nice. Really Great First attempt. :)

Add the Eagles Head Logo on the sleeves

Reverse the color scheme on the black jersey numbers.

Add a second pair of Green Pants to go with the Silver ones.

Thanks for sharing.

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

Keep these last few jerseys in mind:

[cut]

The Eagles are really not about plain. And your concept is too plain IMO. (Particularly with one color pants, although silver > white.)

Oh but in their past they have been. Anything prior to 1995 isn't really relevant when discussing what they're "about", since the current ownership doesn't really recognize much prior to that year.

As others have said, this is two separate concepts mashed together. Pick a direction and revise. Will provide c+c once an update is posted.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'd lose the thick black on the wing and on the pants stripe, work with only green, silver and white. Other than the out-of-place black, the home and away look GREAT, better than their current downgrade from tradition.

The alt looks bad to me. Forced black is bad.

87Redskins.png

Much better. It's a very nice update, and while I'm not sold at all on the green pants, look, the away uniforms is by far the best. By critiques would be to have the block numbers and lettering instead of the font you used. It's not bad, it just doesn't scream "Eagles" to me. Plus, without seeing how 0 through 9 would look on the concept, it's rather hard to envision how exactly Jackson, Celek, and Cole's jerseys would come out with what you used. You're almost there with this, so I'll be checking back to see any changes you decide to make. Good job.

Much better. It's a very nice update, and while I'm not sold at all on the green pants, look, the away uniforms is by far the best. By critiques would be to have the block numbers and lettering instead of the font you used. It's not bad, it just doesn't scream "Eagles" to me. Plus, without seeing how 0 through 9 would look on the concept, it's rather hard to envision how exactly Jackson, Celek, and Cole's jerseys would come out with what you used. You're almost there with this, so I'll be checking back to see any changes you decide to make. Good job.

Thanks, yea I just made the green pants because someone suggested it, I don't like them either. Yea I'd agree that the Away is best, which is good because the eagles have been wearing white at home until around mid-season the last couple of years. So you'd see it alot more.

I chose the font because it's much sharper and more sleek then the first set I made.I made sure #10 looked good before I decided on the font. When I update I'll use a dbl digit number.

My thoughts are that I should revisit the sleeve pattern on the home Jerseys, I think they would look better reversed. Hopefully I get a few more suggestions, because I'm not sure what else to do.

Truthfully, they might look better reversed. I think that the only real issue I still have with the stripes is that they're purely diagonal with no curve to them, so they would end up looking like an upside-down "V" if you did a side detail of this concept. Therefore, if you're trying to mimic the Vermeil Era jerseys, you might want to think about curving them into a slight arch. That way they match the colored portion of the sleeves better.

Truthfully, they might look better reversed. I think that the only real issue I still have with the stripes is that they're purely diagonal with no curve to them, so they would end up looking like an upside-down "V" if you did a side detail of this concept. Therefore, if you're trying to mimic the Vermeil Era jerseys, you might want to think about curving them into a slight arch. That way they match the colored portion of the sleeves better.

Yea I could have done a better job showing the curve. Look back tomorrow I'll make some changes

Archived