San Francisco Ifl Team...

See Red

The concept's similar to the Portland Shockwave women's football team, but I think you seperated your concept from that pretty well.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Yeah... that was my pretty much my motivation. I couldn't think of a good idea for a logo for that team name. On a related note... have you noticed how good some of the womens football logos are? I was gonna do something like that or the other California womens team.

IUe6Hvh.png

I really like what you did with both the colors and the sleeves on the unis.

I would consider a more 'dynamic' numbering though. Nothing like a modern jersey with the stuffy old numbers. I love the block letters, but i think a shockwave-esque numbering.

Otherwise beautiful job InTheEnd.

anyone got any suggestions for free number fonts? Cuz' nothing on my computer looked good.

Try acidfonts.com

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

i'd change the letters to something other than the same color as the jersey :)

blue on blue doesn't work, just like green on black didn't work for the dallas stars in 93-94.

at least OUTLINE them in a thick white outline?

also, i'd try to stylize the shape of california a little more, if possible... again, similar to the dallas stars shoulder logo. the whole look is smooth and streamlined, very modern looking... but then you've got part of a map slapped on there that looks slightly out of place.

i'm not saying to remove the state at all, but i'd try to make the state fit into the identity more... maybe a little more slanty, less detail to the borders, etc.

i really like this concept, but i'd make those few changes.

Hey they are with a new font. Gimme some opinions on these ones if you'd like to. I think they look better, I'm keeping the dark letters on the home, though :D

New Shock Home

New Shock Away

Oh the absolute wackness of that font...

(Can you tell I'm a Packers fan?)

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

They look great but I got a question for you. I assume you put a little watermark over the logos & uniforms to keep people from using them as their own. Have you ever had someone steal your artwork like that? Could that be the reason why you put a watermark over these designs? :) <--------- (For paynomind & OSilverbacks to distinguish the emotion of this post)

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

yeah, but i do admit to using that as inspiration for my logo. Also, it's not my logo I have the watermarks on, it's the jerseys i'm most proud of and am interested in protecting. I had the football/seismograph idea before seeing the Shockwave's logo, it's just i couldn't get it to look right. Here was my first take (before eer seeing the Shockwave Logo) which I didn't like at all, but the concept was similar...

firsttake.gif

*just a note, it's Portland Shockwave.

IUe6Hvh.png

Awesome jerseys InTheEnd. I love the colors and the logo is sweet! I was wondering if I might be able to get a hold of the template you used with those thick lines and all so that I could make my IFL team's jerseys look as sweet as those. PM me please if it'd be possible.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived