Mighty Ducks of Anaheim Concept

nash61

Right before they changed their jerseys to what they currently wear, the Ducks wore a black alternate jersey with a wordmark. I created a matching white jersey as well as an alternate to complete the set.

C&C?

ANA.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Did you make the script on the white jersey? Never seen that before.

No, p.stic posted it in his "Jersey wallpapers" thread.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

i like the home and away but im not a fan of the 3rd, i think it should have some of the mightyducks green

The original jersey (the black one) didn't have green, so I decided to leave it out.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I love that 'MD' shoulder logo, you should make that the logo on the alternate jersey and use the Disney era Mighty Duck logo as a shoulder logo.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

This is a very intriguing concept, to say the least. I think, had the Ducks never fully rebranded like they did, the home and road jerseys here could very well have been what they're wearing now. Though there's a chance that the very reason they didn't do that is because, even with eggplant being a different shade of purple from what the Kings use, the colour scheme is still very close to the Kings.

But as nice as that alternate was back then, I liked it best for being just that: an alternate. I hated the fact that they basically made this the home uniform in the latter half of 05-06. That I think influenced the design of the current primary wordmark crest, which I'm now bored to death of. <_<

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Archived