First Post - Islanders Alt. Concept

Gordie

Welcome! This is a great concept in that it combines what I would consider a classically styled logo with a modern uniform pattern. I'm not entirely crazy about the number and nameplate fonts nor is the powder blue absolutely blowing me away, however I can live with your choices. I like your lines of thinking on this and I can only echo the sentiments of the others who have indicated this is indeed a strong opening shot from you.

It's about damn time....IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!! Thank you for making ur first post here and not in the requests forum. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you :notworthy:

Very nice jersey. I like the semi-revamped version of the shoulder logo and sweet main crest. I'd but one in a heart-beat.

Oh yea: :welcome:

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Do we have Nitro's successor here?!? Seriously, this is the best first concept I have ever seen, including my own. I'm going to guess that you lurked here for a while, figured out what we liked and disliked, worked on this concept for more than the fifteen minutes that I do, and took a huge swing at all the people who first post in the requests board. I do believe you'll fit in just fine.  :welcome:

:P Pretty much true, except you left out the most important part, reading TFAQ.

(Kennebunkport)

The Newbie hits a homerun in their first at bat on the CCboards - welcome. Great concept. I love the colors and the logo. Great Work!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived